NEWS - Germany's Merkel meets coalition partners after changing position on tax - now favors tax relief before Sept. election - Obama plans up to $310 billion in tax cuts for businesses, middle class as part of economic stimulus package - Eurozone investor sentiment improves, first time in 7 months - Sentix research group - U.S. government spending on projects helped limit a decline in construction spending to 0.6 percent in Nov. - Spanish inflation hits decade low of 1.5 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1800 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642