NEWS - Fed says pace of deterioration in U.S. economy appears to be slowing, but will keep interest rates exceptionally low - U.S. economy contracts at surprisingly sharp 6.1 pct rate in 1st quarter as exports and business inventories plummet - U.S. inventories drawn down by a record $103.7 billion, suggesting businesses have cut stockpile of unsold merchandise - BofA CEO Kenneth Lewis at risk of losing his post as chairman over bank's Jan. 1 rescue of Merrill Lynch - Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1835 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.