NEWS - Export-reliant Asian economies show more weakness, Japan's industrial output dives, S. Korea facing "unprecedented crisis" - Russia's rouble devalues for eighth time this month, day after country's main export earner, oil, neared $30 per barrel - Japan factories slash output at record pace, core inflation falls faster than forecast, second spell of deflation feared - China needs to take more steps to stimulate domestic consumption, central bank officials say - U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1840 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.