NEWS - U.S. economy shrinks at its fastest pace in nearly 27 years in the fourth quarter - Japan's rising unemployment, slowing household spending, dim industrial outlook fans fears of deflation, contracting economy - U.S. Treasury Secretary Geithner to meet today with top U.S. regulators to discuss financial and regulatory reform - U.S. Senate preparing to consider stimulus plan next week after the House of Representatives backed $819 billion package - Democratic senator allied ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1850 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.