NEWS - Chrysler [CBS.UL] files for bankruptcy, signs Fiat deal - Geithner tells U.S. senators not seeking more bailout money - U.S. new jobless claims fall, consumer spending shrinks - Obama advisor: "hard to know" if 2009 recovery certain - Global stocks soar despite flu threat, mixed data - Mexico begins shutting down as flu fears spread - Bank of Japan joins U.S. Fed with more optimistic view of global recession - Euro zone unemployment hits 8.9 pct, worse than forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1855 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.