NEWS - Obama asks Treasury to set financial relief guidelines - Key U.S. gauge of manufacturing improves for first time in six months - Zimbabwe knocks 12 zeroes off inflation-hit currency - About 20 million Chinese rural migrants lose jobs - Wen sees signs Chinese economy picking up; China to pump $30 bln into Agricultural Bank - South Korea suffers record exports fall, by 32.8 pct - Irish government eyes $10 bln bank capital injection - Eurozone manufacturing shrinks at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 1900 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642