NEWS - President Barack Obama ordered General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC to accelerate their turnaround efforts and brace for possible bankruptcy, saying bailout funds will be limited and poor decision-making will not be excused. - GM CEO Rick Wagoner resigns under pressure from Obama administration; Chrysler told to complete a planned alliance with Italy's Fiat or face liquidation; Canada works with U.S. on sector restructuring - The G20 nations will commit in London to pursue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 2045 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.