NEWS - Dow Chemical shares fall 20 percent after collapse of $17 billion Kuwait joint venture, adding to fears about a weakening global economy and sending Wall Street down - Middle East tension over Gaza violence raised fears about global security, lifted the price of oil more than 6 percent - Japan's Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group Holdings, Aioi Insurance and Nissay Dowa General Insurance in talks to merge, source says - South Korean President Lee says economy may see negative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 2100 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.