NEWS - U.S. single-family home prices down 18 pct in October from year earlier, consumer confidence hits record low due to job cuts - U.S. holiday shopping season worst since at least 1970, International Council of Shopping Centers says - Global growth seen very weak next year - ECB's Hurley - International airlines see huge 13.5 percent fall in cargo traffic in November and a drop of 4.6 percent in passengers - GM expects sales boost as low-cost loans made possible by federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 2120 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.