NEWS - US House poised to pass Obama's $825 billion stimulus - Fed prepared to buy long-term Treasuries, signals some concern that deflation risks are rising, rates unchanged - U.S. may create "bad bank" to take firms' toxic assets - IMF slashes global growth forecast, warns on own funding - French consumers show resilience; Japan to create jobs - Brewing currency row between U.S. and China casts doubt on political will for concerted action - U.S. home prices plunge record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 2200 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.