NEWS - Caterpillar, Sprint, Philips, ING cut tens of thousands of jobs, worsening the pain of global recession. - No. 1 drug-maker Pfizer to buy rival Wyeth for $68 bln - US home sales pick up unexpectedly, first time since Sept - IMF cuts global growth rate forecast for 2009 to 0.5 pct - Norway sets $2.9 billion stimulus in face of recession - Iceland government collapses over financial crisis - Caterpillar announces nearly 20,000 job cuts and buyouts - European banks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 2300 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642