NEWS - Number of U.S. workers lining up for jobless benefits surged last week, home-building slumped to record low in December - Microsoft to cut up to 5,000 jobs over 18 months, will not offer new profit forecasts for the rest of fiscal year - White House promises to act swiftly on an $825 billion stimulus package in an attempt to reverse economic slowdown - Obama's nominee to head Treasury Department wins approval from a Senate panel, clears way for full Senate confirmation vote ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT - Financial Crisis - 2320 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642