March 29 (Reuters) - Following are statements from Indian policymakers as well as the latest news and scheduled events. * Denotes new entry. * Pakistan will allow Indian investigators to travel to the conservative Muslim nation to probe the 2008 Mumbai militant attacks, in a major confidence-building measure long demanded by New Delhi, a joint statement released after bilateral talks ended on Tuesday said. "Pakistan conveyed its readiness, in principle, based upon the principle of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SNAPSHOT-Indian policy highlights on Tuesday, March 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642