(Adds details, official numbers) By Solarina Ho TORONTO, March 17 (Reuters) - Toronto stocks roared higher on Thursday as red-hot oil prices kept energy shares flying, while tech issues, supported by Research In Motion , helped the charge. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index climbed 65.65 points, or 0.68 percent, to close at 9,778.20. "The TSX continues to benefit from its oil stocks. We are seeing renewed in interest in that group as crude oil creates new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soaring energy issues lift Toronto stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.