LOS ANGELES, May 21 (Reuters) - Southern California Edison and a technology arm of Chevron Corp. opened a hydrogen fuel cell demonstration station at So Cal Ed's headquarters in suburban Los Angeles on Monday. The five-year project is co-funded by the U.S. Energy Department and will be an "electrolyzer" hydrogen fuel cell station in Rosemead, California, So Cal Ed said. So Cal Ed is a subsidiary of Edison International based in Rosemead. This is one of five Chevron partnership hydrogen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SoCalEd, Chevron open hydrogen fuel demonstration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642