BERLIN, Sept 16 (Reuters) - British sportscar maker Aston Martin has become a sponsor of German second division club 1860 Munich, which only months ago was on the brink of financial collapse. "This contract means that our task is to now drive the club forward with all our energy," said 1860 General Manager Robert Schaefer of the "medium-term" contract. Financial details of the deal were not released but sources close to the deal said it was worth several million euros annually. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soccer-Carmaker Aston Martin to sponsor 1860 Munich" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.