FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - Germany is preparing to grind to a halt on Wednesday evening as German and Turkish workers across the country down tools to watch the Euro 2008 semi-final between their two nations being played in Switzerland. Manufacturers ranging from carmakers Daimler and BMW to Europe's biggest engineering group, Siemens, are making special provisions to allow staff to watch the game (1845 GMT). The match is eagerly anticipated in Germany, where about 2.7 million people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soccer-Euro-Germans prepare to down tools for Turkey semi-final" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642