LONDON, July 30 (Reuters) - English Premier League soccer club Manchester United have signed a seven-year sponsorship deal with General Motors to have the Chevrolet brand on their shirts from 2014, the club said on Monday. The surprise announcement came after GM's marketing chief resigned on Sunday, a departure reportedly linked to a partnership deal between the carmaker and the club announced at the end of May. The U.S.-based car company will replace Aon, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soccer-Man United sign shirt sponsorship deal with Chevrolet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.