MADRID, July 30 (Reuters) - Ever Banega's run of bad luck on the road took a bizarre new twist on Monday when the Valencia playmaker's Ferrari caught fire and burned out near the La Liga club's training ground. The Argentina international, who has only just returned from a broken ankle sustained in February when he failed to set the handbrake in his car and it rolled over his foot, was unharmed in the latest incident, a Valencia spokesman said. The vehicle that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soccer-Valencia player Banega's Ferrari burnt to a crisp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.