PARIS, Aug 27 (Reuters) - French bank Societe Generale and Banque PSA Finance, the financial arm of carmaker Peugeot , said they had signed a deal for a consumer finance partnership in Russia. The companies said the partnership would help finance Peugeot and Citroen's sales operations in Russia. (Reporting by Sudip Kar-Gupta, editing by Will Waterman)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SocGen, Banque PSA in Russia consumer finance deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.