*Q4 net profit average forecast 869 mln euros *Results due at 0600 GMT PARIS, Feb 16 (Reuters) - French bank Societe Generale may take a hit from recent upheaval in Egypt when it unveils what investors otherwise expect to be strong profits on Wednesday. Its exposure to Egypt, the biggest among banking peers, will be under scrutiny after mass protests paralysed the country for over two weeks and swept President Hosni Mubarak from power. U.S. broker Keefe, Bruyette & Woods says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SocGen seen posting Q4 profit jump, Egypt in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.