NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold was little phased by another drop in the euro early Monday, marking time before this week's Federal Reserve interest rate meeting with traders expecting either a half or quarter percentage point easing. Fed policy makers begin 2-day talks on Tuesday, building up to the meeting in recent weeks with comments that deflation was a potential threat to the struggling U.S. economy. But recent data suggesting that a recovery might be taking hold led Fed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soft COMEX gold treads water in morning before FOMC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.