Nov 27 (Reuters) - U.S. solar systems installer SolarCity Corp said it expects its initial public offering of 10.07 million shares to be priced at between $13 and $15 apiece. At the top end of the expected price range, the offering will raise about $151 million. The company is selling 10 million shares, while selling shareholders will offer 65,012 shares in the offering, it said in an amended filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. () ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SolarCity sees IPO at $13-$15/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.