By Erik Kirschbaum FREIBERG, Germany, Nov 28 (Reuters) - SolarWorld is still "seriously interested" in acquiring the German unit of General Motors, Adam Opel, and has received favourable reactions from inside the firm in Germany, SolarWorld's chief executive said. Frank Asbeck told a small group of journalists during a tour of the fast-growing SolarWorld plant in the eastern town of Freiberg on Thursday Opel is the "gem" in GM and his 1 billion euro ($1.3 billion) offer was still valid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SolarWorld's Asbeck says Opel offer still stands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.