WESTLAKE, Texas, July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), the leading global provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry, today announced that the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (the "FTC") is closing an investigation...
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Acquires Actual Systems; Acquisition Will Enhance Solera's Yard Management System Capabilities and Provide a Yard Management Footprint in New Countries
- Solera Holdings, Inc. to Acquire United Kingdom Claims Related Business from the Sherwood Group of Companies; Acquisition Will Extend Solera's Reach into the Household
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Completes Acquisition of United Kingdom Claims Related Business from the Sherwood Group of Companies
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of CAP Automotive, a Leading Provider of Vehicle Valuation Data, New Vehicle Information and Embedded Business Solutions to the UK Automotive Industry
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of Service Dynamics, Expanding Solera's Owner-Centric Software & Services for Vehicle Maintenance & Repair