* PM Putin to discuss project during Friday Khabarovsk visit * Plant to assemble Isuzu, Ssangyong, Fiat vehicles MOSCOW, July 30 (Reuters) - Russian car maker Sollers will build a factory in the far eastern city of Vladivostok, the government said on Thursday ahead of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's visit to the far east. It will assemble Isuzu trucks, Ssangyong sport utility vehicles, and the Fiat Ducato, the government said in a statement. Vladivostok was the site of mass ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sollers to build car factory in Russia's far east" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642