BRUSSELS, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Belgian chemicals firm Solvay will supply electrolyte for the electric batteries used in Bluecar, the electric car in the Autolib car sharing scheme in the French city of Lyon, it said on Thursday. Solvay said its Aroma Performance division will supply lithium salt grades to two affiliates of the Bollore Group , the holding company of French billionaire Vincent Bollore that created the car. It did not disclose the financial terms of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Solvay to help power electric Bluecar in Lyon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.