HAMBURG, Germany, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Around 400 jobs will be cut at German car parts supplier Phoenix's Hamburg headquarters once it has been acquired by rival Continental , Phoenix chief executive said on Tuesday. A further 300 employees will be offered jobs elsewhere in the group, CEO Meinhard Liebing said. He was contradicting comments from works council officials who said around 1,000 Phoenix jobs would disappear over the next two to three years. Liebing said job cuts had been on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Some 400 jobs to go at Phoenix after Conti takeover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.