NEW DELHI, May 29 (Reuters) - There are some indications of an industrial revival in India, the new commerce and industry minister said on Friday. "There are some signs of industrial revival," Anand Sharma told reporters. India's industrial output has declined in recent months. Data on Friday showed the manufacturing sector shrunk an annual 1.4 percent in the March quarter, compared with a 0.9 percent rise in the December quarter and a 6.3 percent expansion a year ago. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Some signs of industrial revival in India - min" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.