NEW DELHI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd plans to spend 800 million rupees by January for capacity expansion of its steering products, Chairman Surinder Kapur told reporters on Thursday. The auto parts maker expects FY11 sales to rise 20 percent as demand for components rise in a buoyant auto industry, he said on the sidelines of an automobiles conference. (Reporting by Sanjeev Choudhary; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sona Koyo plans 800 mln rupees expansion by Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.