MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - Manual and electronic steerings maker Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd said its board approved splitting each equity share into two. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu in MUMBAI; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sona Koyo says board OKs stock split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.