MUMBAI, April 25 (Reuters) - Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd. expects 2007/08 sales growth to slow to 15 percent from 80 percent last fiscal year, on high base effect and slower industry growth, a top official said. "Last year was unusual, Now I am taking a conservative view and I certainly hope we cross it," he said over telephone from Sona's headquarters at Gurgaon in the outskirts of New Delhi. Automobile growth looks likely to slow, however new models from Nissan Motor Co. , Renualt , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sona Koyo sees FY08 sales growth slowing to 15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.