MUMBAI, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd. said on Wednesday it was setting up a subsidiary to make column-type electric power steerings in collaboration with Japan's JTEKT Corp. . The company said it has applied for the Foreign Investment Promotion Board approval for the joint venture. JTEKT owns 20.1 percent of Sona Koyo.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sona Koyo to set up unit with Japan's JTEKT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642