NEW DELHI, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Sona Okegawa Precision Forgings Ltd has acquired the precision forging business of German steel maker ThyssenKrupp , Surinder Kapur, chairman of Sona Okegawa said on Monday. Sona Okegawa is a joint venture between Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp and India's Sona Group, which runs Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd . No other details were available immediately. (Reporting by Rakesh Sharma; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sona Okegawa buys ThyssenKrupp's unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.