NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Car dealership Sonic Automotive Inc. said on Tuesday that Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Lee Wyatt will leave the company on Sept. 6 to take a leadership role with another company. Sonic said it is starting a formal search for a new CFO.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonic Automotive CFO to leave Sept. 6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.