CHICAGO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Auto dealer group Sonic Automotive Inc. said on Tuesday its fourth-quarter earnings fell as the company lost money on discontinued operations. The company said it earned $13.8 million, or 32 cents a share, in the quarter, down from $21.4 million, or 51 cents a share, in the same period a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonic Automotive fourth-quarter earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.