DETROIT, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Car dealership Sonic Automotive Inc. said on Tuesday it has entered into a $1.2 billion four-year revolving credit facility with 14 financial institutions. The new credit line replaces Sonic's existing $550 million revolving credit facility and a portion of its existing floorplan financing arrangements, the company said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonic Automotive has new credit line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.