DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Sonic Automotive, Inc. said on Thursday that it has agreed to buy 18 vehicle dealerships with combined revenues of $800 million in California, Texas, Georgia and Michigan. Sonic said it expects revenues at the dealerships to grow to about $1 billion annually. The bulk of the dealerships are located in the Houston, Texas area, including the Momentum and Advantage automotive groups. Sonic said it has already completed the acquisition of Mesquite Hyundai in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonic to buy 18 dealerships, most in Texas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642