DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Sonic Automotive Inc. on Tuesday reported stronger second-quarter earnings, buoyed by solid new vehicle sales. Earnings rose to $30.0 million, or 70 cents a share, from $28.5 million, or 68 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonic posts stronger second-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642