TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Sony Corp gained after a report that it will likely post a quarterly operating profit of about 100 billion yen ($1.1 billion) while Canon Inc climbed after forecasting its first annual profit growth in three years. But Toyota Motor Corp slid 3.6 percent to 3,570 yen on concerns about its U.S. recall woes. [ID:nN27231388] Canon climbed 2.2 percent to 3,695 yen and Sony jumped 4.3 percent to 3,065 yen. (Reporting by Aiko Hayashi)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sony gains on upbeat profit report; Toyota slides" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.