By Michele Gershberg NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Sony Corp departs from the well-worn model of gadget marketing in ads for its new flat screen television, seeking to hook women consumers with the product's slim lines as much as with its large display. The company's Sony Electronics division will launch on Wednesday U.S. advertising for its "Bravia" flat TV series, a new brand that aims to bolster its ailing TV monitor business. But while much of consumer electronics advertising gears ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sony makes style pitch to women for flat TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.