Nov 27 (Reuters) - China's SORL Auto Parts Inc. on Monday priced its follow-on offering of about 4.3 million shares at $7.25 a share, a discount of over 12.5 percent to the stock's last closing price. Shares of the company, which closed at $8.30 Friday on the Nasdaq, fell more than 7 percent to $7.70 in morning trade. Net proceeds from the offering would be about $28.4 million, the company said in a statement. The proceeds will be used to fund capital expenditures including construction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SORL Auto Parts prices follow-on offering at $7.25/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642