NEW YORK, May 20 (Reuters) - Sotheby's will auction possessions of country singer Johnny Cash, including a black pickup truck and black fringed suede jacket that belonged to the late star known as "The Man in Black," the auction house said on Thursday. The sale, which will include objects belonging to the singer's wife, June Carter Cash, takes place on Sept. 14-15. It will feature more than 650 instruments, handwritten lyrics, gold and platinum records and even Cash's collection of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sotheby's to sell belongings of Johnny Cash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642