NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp is expected to file for bankruptcy by June 30, sources close to the deal told RLPC. Lear has been in talks with lenders and potential investors on restructuring its debt-laden balance sheet for months and warned in March it might have to file for bankruptcy. It has a June 30 deadline for a waiver from lenders on its existing defaults on its main credit facility. RLPC is Thomson Reuters company. (Reporting by Caroline Humer; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sources say Lear to file bankruptcy by June 30-RLPC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.