JOHANNESBURG, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following company announcements, scheduled economic indicators, debt and currency market moves and political events may affect South African markets on Thursday. - - - - - Some of the main stories out the South African press: BUSINESS DAY - Shock as inflation rises to a four-year high - Egypt's Orascom Construction Industries plan a 3.1 billion rand cement plant in South Africa BUSINESS REPORT - BMW South Africa wants clarity on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South African Markets - Factors to watch on August 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.