SAO PAULO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Sales for all car companies in the South American market should reach 5 million units this year for the first time ever, Jaime Ardila, chief executive of General Motors Co's [GM.UL] South American unit, said on Wednesday. Car sales in Brazil for all companies should hit 3.3 million units in 2010, Ardila added. GM's sales for South America should reach 1 million units this year for the first time, he said. (Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Writing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South America car sales to reach 5 mln in 2010-GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642