VW Gol top seller through first eight months.
SAO PAULO – Brazil’s auto industry achieves its best-ever 1-month performance in August with 420,101 deliveries, up 15.3% over July (264,201 units) and 28.3% better than August 2011 (327,360). The national association of auto dealers, Fenabrave, says the market also set a record with 405,518 units licensed last month, a 15.4% improvement over July, thanks to a discount on the country’s industrial product tax. Fenabrave says last month’s sales, which bested the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Set 1-Month Record in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.