Peugeot to launch new 208 in 2013 based on Citroen C3 platform.
SAO PAULO – Brazil’s domestic market is heating up in the competitive compact-car segment, with most of the major auto makers churning out new models to gain or maintain market share. This is made more important by the slowdown of compact-car exports the industry is facing due to an unfavorable exchange rate, logistics costs and obsolete models for more demanding international consumers. The new launches come from a number of auto makers. France’s Citroen, for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazilian Auto Makers Square Off in Competitive Compact-Car Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.