By Jack Kim SEOUL, March 23 (Reuters) - South Korea will suspend free-trade talks with the United States if the details prove to be bad for the country, President Roh Moo-hyun said on Thursday. Formal talks are set to begin in June to eliminate barriers to trade in goods and services between two of the world's largest economies. Anti-globalisation and farm activists have accused the government of caving in to U.S. pressure when it agreed to hold free-trade talks. "It's not going to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea could stop trade talks with U.S. -Roh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642