SEOUL, Nov 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's trade minister said on Tuesday he expected parliament to approve a free trade deal with the United States by February, but cautioned that U.S. pressure on the beef and car sectors may create a backlash. South Korea and the United States signed a free trade agreement (FTA) in June that some estimates said could boost their $78 billion a year in annual trade by about $20 billion. Legislatures in the two countries have yet to approve the pact. "We do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea sees US trade deal approval by Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642